哏 (radical 30 口+6, 9 strokes, cangjie input 口日女 (RAV), four-corner 67032, composition ⿰口艮)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 189, character 27
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 3629
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 623, character 9
- Unihan data for U+54CF
- funny; funny speech or action
|For pronunciation and definitions of 哏 – see 很.
(This character, 哏, is a variant form of 很.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 哏 – see 狠.
(This character, 哏, is a variant form of 狠.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- On (unclassified): こん (kon)