窻 (radical 116, 穴+11, 16 strokes, cangjie input 十金竹田心 (JCHWP), composition ⿱穴悤 or ⿱窗心)
- 窓, 䆫 — Reduced forms of 窻. Note that 悤, 忩, 怱 are alternative forms of one another.
- KangXi: page 868, character 7
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 25635
- Dae Jaweon: page 1297, character 20
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 4, page 2740, character 18
- Unihan data for U+7ABB
Phono-semantic compound (形聲): semantic 穴 + phonetic 悤 ().
|For pronunciation and definitions of 窻 – see 窗 (“window”).|
(This character, 窻, is a variant form of 窗.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- Original form of 窓 (window)
窻 • (chang, chong) (hangeul 창, 총, revised chang, chong, McCune–Reischauer ch'ang, ch'ong, Yale chang, chong)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text