髙 (radical 189 高+0, 10 strokes, cangjie input 卜尸中月 (YSLB))
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1451, character 26
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 45314
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 7, page 4593, character 2
- Unihan data for U+9AD9
|For pronunciation and definitions of 髙 – see 高.
(This character, 髙, is a variant form of 高.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- Alternative form of 高 (“tall, high”), used only in first and last names.
髙 • (go) (hangeul 고, revised go, McCune-Reischauer ko, Yale ko)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text