Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "and"
- Rhymes: -ænd
AND (plural ANDs)
- (logic) Alternative form of ∧, the conjunction operator.
- (logic) The binary operator and, only true if both of two inputs is true. In infix notation.
- (logic, transitive) To combine (a value) with another value by means of this operator.
- 2006, Gary R Wright, W Richard Stevens, The Implementation:
- If an internal node is encountered that contains a mask, the search key is logically ANDed with the mask and another search is made of the subtree...
- (aviation) Initialism of .