|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Afrikaans » Lemmas » Pronouns
Afrikaans terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Afrikaans pronoun forms: Afrikaans pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Afrikaans pronominal adverbs: Afrikaans adverbs that are formed by combining a pronoun with a preposition.
ek: pronoun, first person singular meaning "I".
jy: pronoun, second person singular meaning "You".
hy/sy: pronoun, third person singular meaning "He/she".
ons: pronoun, first person plural meaning "We".
julle: pronoun, second person plural meaning "You".
hulle: pronoun, third person plural mean "They".
u: pronoun, second person singular, but only in formal address. Used most frequently in courts of law.
U: pronoun, second person singular, reserved only for addressing God. "U" is always written in upper case no matter its position in a sentence.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
- Afrikaans pronoun forms (0 c, 4 e)
- Afrikaans pronouns in Arabic script (0 c, 1 e)
- Afrikaans pronominal adverbs (0 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "Afrikaans pronouns"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.