Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Akan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Akan adjectives: Akan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Akan interjections: Akan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Akan nouns: Akan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Akan numerals: Akan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Akan pronouns: Akan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Akan proper nouns: Akan nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Akan verbs: Akan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Akan lemmas"
The following 87 pages are in this category, out of 87 total.