Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Avar language » Lemmas
Avar lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Avar adjectives: Avar terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Avar adverbs: Avar terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Avar conjunctions: Avar terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Avar interjections: Avar terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Avar nouns: Avar terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Avar numerals: Avar terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Avar phrases: Avar groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Avar verbs: Avar terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Avar lemmas"
The following 148 pages are in this category, out of 148 total.