Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Avar lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Avar adjectives: Avar terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Avar adverbs: Avar terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Avar conjunctions: Avar terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Avar interjections: Avar terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Avar multiword terms: Avar lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Avar nouns: Avar terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Avar numerals: Avar terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Avar phrases: Avar groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Avar pronouns: Avar terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Avar verbs: Avar terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
Pages in category "Avar lemmas"
The following 189 pages are in this category, out of 189 total.