Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Igbo lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Igbo adjectives: Igbo terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Igbo adverbs: Igbo terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Igbo determiners: Igbo terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Igbo interjections: Igbo terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Igbo morphemes: Igbo word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Igbo nouns: Igbo terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Igbo numerals: Igbo terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Igbo prepositions: Igbo adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Igbo pronouns: Igbo terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Igbo proper nouns: Igbo nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Igbo verbs: Igbo terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- ► Igbo determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Igbo interjections (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Igbo morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Igbo verbs (0 c, 9 e)
Pages in category "Igbo lemmas"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.