Category:Portuguese terms derived from Germanic languages
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Terms in Portuguese that originate from Germanic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
|Top – A Á Â À B C D E É Ê F G H I Í J K L M N O Ó Ô P Q R S T U Ú V W X Y Z|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- ► Portuguese terms derived from East Germanic languages (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Portuguese terms derived from North Germanic languages (5 c, 0 e)
- ► Portuguese male given names from Germanic (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Portuguese male given names from Germanic languages (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Portuguese terms derived from Proto-Germanic (0 c, 145 e)
- ► Portuguese terms derived from West Germanic languages (15 c, 2 e)
Pages in category "Portuguese terms derived from Germanic languages"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.