Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: frankenstein
- A novel by Mary Shelley about a science student who creates a grotesque but sentient creature in an unorthodox scientific experiment.
- The creator of Frankenstein's monster in Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus.
- Frankenstein's monster itself.
- (the monster): Frankenstein's monster
Terms derived from Frankenstein
- (transitive, colloquial) To combine two or more similar elements into a consistent entity, or a cohesive idea.