Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: frankenstein
- The creator of Frankenstein's monster in Mary Shelley's novel Frankenstein, or the Modern Prometheus.
- Frankenstein's monster itself.
- (historical) Ząbkowice Śląskie, a town in the Lower Silesian Voivodeship, Poland.
- 1998, Kudō, Akira, chapter 5, in J.A.A. Stockwin, editor, Japanese-German Business Relations: Co-operation and Rivalry in the Interwar Period, London: Routledge, published 2001, →ISBN, page 90:
- In the same year, a kiln of the same size was built in Frankenstein in the Silesian region, but the purpose of this kiln was to treat low-grade nickel ore, and it had a capacity for treating 80,000 tons a year.
- (the monster): Frankenstein's monster
- (transitive, colloquial) To combine two or more similar elements into a consistent entity, or a cohesive idea.