I love you
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An affirmation of affection or deep caring, especially to a family member.
- "I love you, Mom," said Candace.
- An affirmation of romantic feeling to a lover or spouse.
- "I love you, Camille," said Dan.
- A platonic expression of strong inclination or liking to a friend.
- I love you, man, but you need some professional help.
affirmation of affection or deep caring
affirmation of romantic feeling
platonic expression of inclination or liking
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked