Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: song
- (historical) A former dynasty in China, reigning from the end of the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms to the beginning of the Yuan.
- (historical) A former empire in China, occupying the eastern half of modern China.
- (historical) The era of Chinese history during which the dynasty reigned.
- A Chinese surname, from Chinese.
- A river in China; any of various minor rivers in China.
Chinese Dynasty & Era
- A river in Papua New Guinea
Declension of Song
- “Song” in Duden online