Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: song
- (historical) A former dynasty in China, reigning from the end of the Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms to the beginning of the Yuan.
- (historical) A former empire in China, occupying the eastern half of modern China.
- (historical) The era of Chinese history during which the dynasty reigned.
- A surname.
- (geography) A river in Papua New Guinea.
- (geography) Various minor rivers in China.
Chinese Dynasty & Era
- Song in Duden online