- (General Cebuano) IPA(key): /ˈbaˌl̪on̪/
- (Cebu) IPA(key): /ˈbaʊ̯n̪/
- (Surigaonon) IPA(key): /ˈbaˌjon̪/
- (Leyte, Boholano) IPA(key): /ˈbaˌl̪on̪/
- Rhymes: -on̪, -aʊ̯n̪
- Hyphenation: ba‧lon
- To bring or carry money, food and other provisions.
- To learn a lesson or heed an advice before or during a journey.
- accusative singular of balo
balon m inan
- balon in Polish dictionaries at PWN
balon n (plural baloane)
- balloon (child’s toy)
This Romanian entry was created from the translations listed at balloon. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see balon in the Romanian Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) August 2009
bàlōn m (Cyrillic spelling ба̀ло̄н)