Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
bazooka (plural bazookas)
- a primitive trombone having wide tubes.
- an American shoulder-held rocket launcher used as an antitank weapon, developed during World War II and so-called from its resemblance to the bazooka musical instrument.
- by extension, any shoulder-fired rocket grenade launcher
- (slang, sexuality) a female breast.
American shoulder fired rocket grenade launcher
any shoulder fired rocket grenade launcher
bazooka m (plural bazookas)
- bazooka (rocket launcher)