Jump to navigation Jump to search
dreadnought (plural dreadnoughts)
- a battleship, especially of the World War I era, in which most of the firepower is concentrated in large guns that are of the same caliber.
- (informal) a type of warship heavier in armour or armament than a typical battleship
- One that is the largest or the most powerful of its kind.
- A garment made of thick woollen cloth that can defend against storm and cold.
- The cloth itself; fearnaught.
- A person who fears nothing.
- Something that assures against fear.
- aircraft carrier
- battleship on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
dreadnought m (plural dreadnoughts)
- dreadnought (battleship in which most of the firepower is concentrated in large guns that are of the same caliber)