Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Fried
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Cooked by frying.
- (specifically, of an egg) Fried with the yolk unbroken.
- He always ate his eggs fried, never scrambled.
- (colloquial, of computer equipment) Broken as a result of excessive heat or an electrical surge.
- It looks like your motherboard is fried.
- (slang) stoned; under the influence of drugs
- Man, I got totally fried on weed at Chad's party.'
- (slang) extremely tired due to exertion or stress; exhausted
- After nearly twelve hours at the office plus a nightmare commute home, I was fried and couldn’t think of anything but sleep.
- Abbreviation of deep-fried (“cooked in a deep fryer, sometimes after being coated in batter”).
cooked by frying