- To manipulate objects, such as balls, clubs, beanbags, rings, etc. in an artful or artistic manner. Juggling may also include assorted other circus skills such as the diabolo, devil sticks, hat, and cigar box manipulation as well.
- She can juggle flaming torches.
- To handle or manage many tasks at once.
- He juggled home, school, and work for two years.
- (transitive, intransitive) To deceive by trick or artifice.
- Is't possible the spells of France should juggle / Men into such strange mysteries?
- Be these juggling fiends no more believed.
manipulate objects artistically
to handle or manage many tasks at once
juggle (plural juggles)