See also: man of war
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see man, of, war. (A military man.)
- An armed naval vessel, primarily one armed with cannon and propelled by sails.
- A jellyfish-like marine cnidarian of the family Physaliidae, a Portuguese man-of-war or Pacific man-of-war.
- A man of war bird, a magnificent frigatebird.
- (cnidarian): bluebottle
cnidarian — see Portuguese man-of-war
man of war bird — see magnificent frigatebird
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.