Jump to navigation Jump to search
Clipping of memorandum.
memo (plural memos)
- A short note; a memorandum.
- 2007, John Yoo, War by Other Means […] , Atlantic Monthly Press, →ISBN, page 42:
- According to yet another leaked memo, Powell responded the next day. Powell's leaked memo conceded that al Qaeda were not POWs, and that the Taliban individually or as a group might also lose their entitlement to that status.
- (programming) A record of partial results that can be reused later without recomputation.
a short note
memo (third-person singular simple present memos, present participle memoing, simple past and past participle memoed)
- (informal) To record something; to make a note of something.
- (informal) To send someone a note about something, for the record.
- I made sure to memo him about the client's complaints.
- (Hong Kong Cantonese) memo (short note) (Classifier: 張／张 c)
Borrowed from English memo. Equivalent to a shortening of memorandum.
memo n or m (plural memo's)
- memo (reminder, short note)
- Eye dialect spelling of mesmo.
Onomatopoeic of stuttering.
memo m (plural memos)
memo (feminine mema, masculine plural memos, feminine plural memas)
- “memo”, in Diccionario de la lengua española, Vigésima tercera edición, Real Academia Española, 2014
memo m (plural memos)
- (chiefly Chile, Guatemala, Honduras) memorandum
- English clippings
- English 2-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- Rhymes:English/ɛməʊ/2 syllables
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with quotations
- English verbs
- English informal terms
- English terms with usage examples
- Cantonese terms borrowed from English
- Cantonese terms derived from English
- Chinese lemmas
- Cantonese lemmas
- Chinese nouns
- Cantonese nouns
- Chinese terms with IPA pronunciation
- Hong Kong Cantonese
- Chinese nouns classified by 張/张
- Chinese terms written in foreign scripts
- Dutch terms borrowed from English
- Dutch terms derived from English
- Dutch terms with IPA pronunciation
- Dutch terms with audio links
- Dutch lemmas
- Dutch nouns
- Dutch nouns with plural in -s
- Dutch neuter nouns
- Dutch masculine nouns
- Dutch nouns with multiple genders
- Japanese non-lemma forms
- Japanese romanizations
- Portuguese lemmas
- Portuguese adverbs
- Portuguese eye dialect
- Spanish 2-syllable words
- Spanish terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:Spanish/emo/2 syllables
- Spanish onomatopoeias
- Spanish lemmas
- Spanish nouns
- Spanish countable nouns
- Spanish masculine nouns
- Spanish adjectives
- Spanish clippings
- Chilean Spanish
- Guatemalan Spanish
- Honduran Spanish