Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Missus
missus (plural missuses)
- (colloquial) Wife.
- Harry said he couldn't stop and chat because his missus wanted to go shopping.
- The missus has a list of chores for me to do this weekend.
Perfect passive participle of mittō (“send”).
- sent, having been sent, caused to go, having been caused to go
- let go, having been let go, released, having been released, discharged, having been discharged
- thrown, having been thrown, hurled, having been hurled, cast, having been cast, launched, having been launched
- sent out, having been sent out, emitted, having been emitted
- uttered, having been uttered
- dismissed, having been dismissed, disregarded, having been disregarded
- put to an end, having been put to an end
|Case / Gender||Masculine||Feminine||Neuter||Masculine||Feminine||Neuter|