Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
outdoors (not comparable)
- Not inside a house or under covered structure; unprotected; in the open air.
- They went outdoors to light up their cigarettes.
in the open air
- (often preceded by "the") The environment outside of enclosed structures.
- (often preceded by "the") The natural environment in the open air, countryside away from cities and buildings.
- She loves the outdoors.
environment outside of enclosed structures
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked