Jump to navigation Jump to search
- reconciliate (uncommon)
- To restore a friendly relationship; to bring back to harmony.
- to reconcile people who have quarrelled
- To make things compatible or consistent.
- to reconcile differences
- (Can we date this quote by John Locke and provide title, author's full name, and other details?)
- The great men among the ancients understood how to reconcile manual labour with affairs of state.
- To make the net difference in credits and debits of a financial account agree with the balance.
to restore a friendly relationship
to make things compatible or consistent