Jump to navigation Jump to search
Late variant of slick.
- Having an even, smooth surface; smooth
- sleek hair
- So sleek her skin, so faultless was her make.
- Not rough or harsh.
- Those rugged names to our like mouths grow sleek.
- Slim and streamlined; not plump, thick, or stocky.
not rough or harsh
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
to make smooth; glossy; or to polish
that which makes smooth; varnish
Variant of slick.
- to sleek