Jump to navigation Jump to search
- summarization; summary; summing up.
- (mathematics) summing; summing up; adding (adding up) of a series of items.
mathematics: an adding up of a series of items
- addition, summation: (augend) + (addend) = (summand) + (summand) = (sum, total)
- subtraction: (minuend) − (subtrahend) = (difference)
- multiplication: (multiplier) × (multiplicand) = (factor) × (factor) = (product)
- division: (dividend) ÷ (divisor) = (quotient), remainder left over if divisor does not divide dividend