Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
transcript (plural transcripts)
- Something which has been transcribed; a writing or composition consisting of the same words as the original; a written copy.
- A copy of any kind; an imitation.
- The Grecian learning was but a transcript of the Chaldean and Egyptian.
- A written version of what was said orally
- the transcript of a trial.
- (genetics) A sequence of RNA produced by transcription
- (education) An inventory of the courses taken and grades earned of a student alleged throughout a course.
something which has been transcribed
written version of what was said orally
sequence of RNA produced by transcription
inventory of courses and grades