Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (reflexive) To remove one's clothing. [from 16th c.]
- (intransitive) To remove one’s clothing. [from 17th c.]
- (transitive) To remove the clothing of (someone). [from 17th c.]
- (transitive, figuratively) To strip of something. [from 17th c.]
- To take the dressing, or covering, from.
- to undress a wound
(intransitive) remove one's clothing
(transitive) remove somebody’s clothing
- The state of having few or no clothes on.
- A loose, negligent dress; ordinary dress, as distinguished from full dress.
state of having little of no clothes on