Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Ainu language » Lemmas
- Category:Ainu adjectives: Ainu terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ainu adverbs: Ainu terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ainu morphemes: Ainu word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Ainu nouns: Ainu terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ainu numerals: Ainu terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ainu verbs: Ainu terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Ainu lemmas"
The following 144 pages are in this category, out of 144 total.