Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
termination (plural terminations)
- The process of terminating or the state of being terminated.
- The process of firing an employee; ending one's employment at a business for any reason.
- An end in time; a conclusion.
- An end in space; an edge or limit.
- An outcome or result.
- The last part of a word; a suffix.
- (medicine) An induced abortion.
- (obsolete, rare) A word, a term.
- (process of terminating): stopping, discontinuation
- (state of being termined): discontinuation
- (end in time): close, conclusion, end, finale, finish, stop
- (end in space): border, edge, end, limit, lip, rim, tip
- (outcome): consequence, outcome, result, upshot
- (medical): abortion, induced abortion
- (process of terminating or the state of being terminated): continuation
The process of terminating or the state of being terminated
The process of firing an employee
An end in time; a conclusion
The last part of a word; a suffix
An induced abortion
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.