匊 (radical 20 勹+6, 8 strokes, cangjie input 心火木 (PFD), four-corner 27920, composition ⿹勹米)
- KangXi: page 151, character 12
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 2523
- Dae Jaweon: page 340, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 259, character 1
- Unihan data for U+530A
- † handful, to fill both hands with something
- Alternative form of 掬
|For pronunciation and definitions of 匊 – see 鞠.
(This character, 匊, is the second-round simplified form of 鞠.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 匊 – see 掬.
(This character, 匊, is the second-round simplified and variant form of 掬.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
匊 • (guk) (hangeul 국, revised guk, McCune-Reischauer kuk)
- the palm of the hand
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text