宲 (radical 40 宀+7, 10 strokes, cangjie input 十口木 (JRD), composition ⿱宀呆)
- KangXi: page 286, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 7164
- Dae Jaweon: page 565, character 8
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 933, character 1
- Unihan data for U+5BB2
|For pronunciation and definitions of 宲 – see 實 (“real; true; honest; etc.”).
(This character, 宲, is an ancient form of 實.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 宲 – see 賲.
(This character, 宲, is a variant form of 賲.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text