晒 (radical 72 日+6, 10 strokes, cangjie input 日一金田 (AMCW), four-corner 61060, composition ⿰日西)
- to dry in the sun, to expose to the sun
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 495, character 24
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 13924
- Dae Jaweon: page 861, character 6
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1506, character 8
- Unihan data for U+6652
|For pronunciation and definitions of 晒 – see 曬 (“to shine on; to hang out to dry in the sun; etc.”).
(This character, 晒, is the simplified and variant traditional form of 曬.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 晒 – see 嗮.
(This character, 晒, is the simplified form of 嗮.)
(“Jinmeiyō” kanji used for names)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text