沢 (radical 85 水+4, 7 strokes, cangjie input 水尸人 (ESO), composition ⿰氵尺)
- marsh, swamp
- grace, brilliance
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 612, character 12
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17234
- Dae Jaweon: page 1005, character 16
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 3, page 1574, character 3
- Unihan data for U+6CA2
|For pronunciation and definitions of 沢 – see 澤.
(This character, 沢, is a variant form of 澤.)
(common “Jōyō” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 澤)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
Commonly found as part of a placename/surname, usually with reading さわ (sawa) or ざわ (zawa).
沢 (shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai kanji 澤, hiragana さわ, rōmaji sawa, historical hiragana さは)
- a mountain stream; a stream near its headwaters
- swamp; marsh; wetlands