畺 (radical 102 田+8, 13 strokes, cangjie input 一田一一 (MWMM), composition ⿳⿱一田⿱一田一)
- 僵, 繮, 彊, 薑, 麠, 䲔, 橿, 㹔, 壃, 殭, 疅, 礓, 韁
- KangXi: page 765, character 5
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 21895
- Dae Jaweon: page 1176, character 5
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2545, character 11
- Unihan data for U+757A
Ideogrammic compound (會意): 三 + 畕 (“fields”) — divided fields. This character was replaced by 疆 and survives today as a phonetic component.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 畺 – see 疆.
(This character, 畺, is the second-round simplified and variant form of 疆.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 畺 – see 韁.
(This character, 畺, is the second-round simplified form of 韁.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
畺 • (gang) (hangeul 강, revised gang, McCune-Reischauer kang, Yale kang)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text