Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (locative suffix) in (used to form the locative case)
- (past participle suffix) -ed, -t. Used to form the past participle of a verb.
- hegeszt (“to weld”) → a hegesztett fém (“the welded metal”)
- (past tense suffix) -ed, -t. Used to form the past tense of a verb.
- hegeszt (“to weld”) → fémcsöveket hegesztett (“he welded some metal tubing”)
- (locative suffix) It is used only in a few city/town names along with the inessive case or superessive case. It can also be observed in a few local adverbs and postpositions (itt, ott). It is no longer productive. Harmonic variants:
- (past participle and past tense suffix) Variants: