- (locative suffix) in (used to form the locative case)
- (past participle suffix) -ed, -t. Used to form the past participle of a verb.
- mos (“to wash”) → a mosott ruhák (“the washed clothes”)
- (past tense suffix) -ed, -t. Used to form the past tense of a verb.
- hoz (“to bring”) → ételt hozott (“she brought food”)
- (locative suffix) It is used only in a few city/town names along with the inessive case or superessive case. It can also be observed in a few local adverbs and postpositions (itt, ott). It is no longer productive. Harmonic variants:
- (past participle and past tense suffix) Variants: