Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Kikuyu lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kikuyu adjectives: Kikuyu terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kikuyu adverbs: Kikuyu terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Kikuyu conjunctions: Kikuyu terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Kikuyu determiners: Kikuyu terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Kikuyu interjections: Kikuyu terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Kikuyu morphemes: Kikuyu word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Kikuyu nouns: Kikuyu terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kikuyu numerals: Kikuyu terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kikuyu particles: Kikuyu terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Kikuyu phrases: Kikuyu groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Kikuyu prepositions: Kikuyu adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Kikuyu pronouns: Kikuyu terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kikuyu proper nouns: Kikuyu nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Kikuyu verbs: Kikuyu terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- ► Kikuyu conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Kikuyu determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Kikuyu interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Kikuyu morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Kikuyu verbs (3 c, 131 e)
Pages in category "Kikuyu lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,068 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- gatinyinyiraga gatarĩ gakunye
- gĩathĩ kĩa ngũha
- gĩthima mbũri
- gũota mwaki nĩ kũhuria
- ikia ngono