Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Latin terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Latin pronoun forms: Latin pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Latin demonstrative pronouns: Latin pronouns that refer to nouns, comparing them to external references.
- Category:Latin personal pronouns: Latin pronouns that are used as substitutes for known nouns.
- Category:Latin reconstructed pronouns: Latin pronouns that have been linguistically reconstructed.
- Category:Latin reflexive pronouns: Latin pronouns that refer back to the subject.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V X Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Latin pronouns"
The following 73 pages are in this category, out of 73 total.