Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Lezgi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Lezgi adjectives: Lezgi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Lezgi multiword terms: Lezgi lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Lezgi nouns: Lezgi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Lezgi numerals: Lezgi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Lezgi pronouns: Lezgi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Lezgi proper nouns: Lezgi nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Lezgi verbs: Lezgi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Lezgi lemmas"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.