|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Pijin lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Pijin adjectives: Pijin terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Pijin adverbs: Pijin terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Pijin morphemes: Pijin word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Pijin nouns: Pijin terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Pijin particles: Pijin terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Pijin prepositions: Pijin adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Pijin pronouns: Pijin terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Pijin verbs: Pijin terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Pijin lemmas"
The following 63 pages are in this category, out of 63 total.