Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Swahili terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
For more information, see Appendix:Swahili verbs.
- Category:Swahili verb forms: Swahili verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Swahili augmentative verbs: Swahili verbs that are derived from a base word to convey big size or big intensity.
- Category:Swahili auxiliary verbs: Swahili verbs that provide additional conjugations for other verbs.
- Category:Swahili causative verbs: Swahili verbs that express causing actions or states rather than performing or being them directly. Use this only for separate verbs (as opposed to causative forms that are part of the inflection of verbs).
- Category:Swahili intransitive verbs: Swahili verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Swahili passive verbs: Swahili verbs that are usually used in passive voice.
- Category:Swahili reciprocal verbs: Swahili verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from multiple subjects to each other.
- Category:Swahili reflexive verbs: Swahili verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Swahili stative verbs: Swahili verbs that define a state through means of a verb.
- Category:Swahili transitive verbs: Swahili verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Y Z|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Swahili verb forms (0 c, 1493 e)
- ► Swahili intransitive verbs (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Swahili verbs in the monosyllabic conjugation (0 c, 11 e)
- ► Swahili transitive verbs (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Swahili verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,320 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)