Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Swahili terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
For more information, see Appendix:Swahili verbs.
- Category:Swahili verb forms: Swahili verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Swahili auxiliary verbs: Swahili verbs that provide additional conjugations for other verbs.
- Category:Swahili causative verbs: Swahili verbs that express causing actions or states rather than performing or being them directly. Use this only for separate verbs: causative forms that are part of the inflection of verbs have their own category (see Category:Verb causative forms by language).
- Category:Swahili intransitive verbs: Swahili verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Swahili passive verbs: Swahili verbs that are usually used in passive voice.
- Category:Swahili reciprocal verbs: Swahili verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from multiple subjects to each other.
- Category:Swahili reflexive verbs: Swahili verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Swahili stative verbs: Swahili verbs that define a state through means of a verb.
- Category:Swahili transitive verbs: Swahili verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Y Z|
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Swahili verb forms (0 c, 1444 e)
- ► Swahili intransitive verbs (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Swahili verbs in the monosyllabic conjugation (0 c, 11 e)
- ► Swahili transitive verbs (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Swahili verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 1,246 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)