Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tswana lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tswana adjectives: Tswana terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tswana adverbs: Tswana terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tswana determiners: Tswana terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Tswana interjections: Tswana terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tswana morphemes: Tswana word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tswana multiword terms: Tswana lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Tswana nouns: Tswana terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tswana numerals: Tswana terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tswana phrases: Tswana groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Tswana pronouns: Tswana terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tswana proper nouns: Tswana nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Tswana verbs: Tswana terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Tswana determiners (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Tswana interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Tswana verbs (0 c, 41 e)
Pages in category "Tswana lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 230 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)