Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tuvaluan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tuvaluan adjectives: Tuvaluan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tuvaluan adverbs: Tuvaluan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tuvaluan determiners: Tuvaluan terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Tuvaluan interjections: Tuvaluan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tuvaluan multiword terms: Tuvaluan lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Tuvaluan nouns: Tuvaluan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tuvaluan numerals: Tuvaluan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tuvaluan particles: Tuvaluan terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Tuvaluan prepositions: Tuvaluan adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Tuvaluan pronouns: Tuvaluan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tuvaluan verbs: Tuvaluan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- Tuvaluan determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- Tuvaluan interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- Tuvaluan multiword terms (0 c, 1 e)
- Tuvaluan verbs (0 c, 5 e)
Pages in category "Tuvaluan lemmas"
The following 58 pages are in this category, out of 58 total.