Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ukrainian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Ukrainian verb forms: Ukrainian verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Ukrainian abstract verbs: Ukrainian abstract verbs of motion whose motion is multidirectional (as opposed to unidirectional) or indirect, or whose action is repeated or in a series, instead of being a single, completed action. Abstract verbs are always imperfective in aspect, even with prefixes that are normally associated with the perfective aspect.
- Category:Ukrainian concrete verbs: Ukrainian concrete verbs refer to a verbal aspect in verbs of motion that is unidirectional (as opposed to multidirectional), a definitely directed motion, or a single, completed action (instead of a repeated action or series of actions). Concrete verbs may be either imperfective or perfective.
- Category:Ukrainian imperfective verbs: Ukrainian verbs that express actions considered as ongoing or continuous, as opposed to completed events.
- Category:Ukrainian intransitive verbs: Ukrainian verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Ukrainian perfective verbs: Ukrainian verbs that express actions considered as completed events, as opposed to ongoing or continuous.
- Category:Ukrainian reflexive verbs: Ukrainian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed from the grammatical subjects to themselves.
- Category:Ukrainian transitive verbs: Ukrainian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – А Б В Г Ґ Д Е Є Ж З И І Ї Й К Л М Н О П Р С Т У Ф Х Ц Ч Ш Щ Ь Ю Я|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- ► Ukrainian verb forms (1 c, 11 e)
- ► Ukrainian concrete verbs (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Ukrainian perfective verbs (0 c, 54 e)
- ► Ukrainian reflexive verbs (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Ukrainian transitive verbs (0 c, 92 e)
Pages in category "Ukrainian verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 218 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)