|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ukrainian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Ukrainian verb forms: Ukrainian verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Ukrainian abstract verbs: Ukrainian abstract verbs of motion whose motion is multidirectional (as opposed to unidirectional) or indirect, or whose action is repeated or in a series, instead of being a single, completed action. Abstract verbs are always imperfective in aspect, even with prefixes that are normally associated with the perfective aspect.
- Category:Ukrainian concrete verbs: Ukrainian concrete verbs refer to a verbal aspect in verbs of motion that is unidirectional (as opposed to multidirectional), a definitely directed motion, or a single, completed action (instead of a repeated action or series of actions). Concrete verbs may be either imperfective or perfective.
- Category:Ukrainian imperfective verbs: Ukrainian verbs that express actions considered as ongoing or continuous, as opposed to completed events.
- Category:Ukrainian intransitive verbs: Ukrainian verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Ukrainian perfective verbs: Ukrainian verbs that express actions considered as completed events, as opposed to ongoing or continuous.
- Category:Ukrainian transitive verbs: Ukrainian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Ukrainian verb forms (0 c, 5 e)
- ► Ukrainian concrete verbs (0 c, 9 e)
- ► Ukrainian perfective verbs (0 c, 44 e)
- ► Ukrainian transitive verbs (0 c, 62 e)
Pages in category "Ukrainian verbs"
The following 173 pages are in this category, out of 173 total.