Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: grant
- Rhymes: -ɑːnt
- Rhymes: -ænt
- Homophone: grant
- An English surname and a Scottish clan name, from a nickname meaning "large".
- A male given name, transferred from the surname.
- A town in Marshall County, Alabama, USA
- An unincorporated community in Inyo County, California, USA.
- An unincorporated community in Park County, Colorado, USA.
- A small city in Montgomery County, Iowa, USA.
- A small city in Newaygo County, Michigan, USA.
- A city in Washington County, Minnesota, USA.
- A small city in and the county seat of Perkins County, Nebraska, USA.
- An unincorporated community in Hardin County, Ohio, USA.
- An unincorporated community in Mason County, Washington, USA.
- Six towns in Wisconsin, USA; in Clark, Dunn, Monroe, Portage, Rusk and Shawano Counties.
a male given name
- Rhymes: -ant
Grant m (genitive Grants, no plural)
Declension of Grant (uncountable)
- Grant in Duden online