Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (Britain) Statutory maternity pay: payments made by an employer to an employee who is absent from work due to her pregnancy.
- (computing) Symmetric multiprocessing.
- (computing) Symbolic Manipulation Program, a computer algebra system and predecessor of Mathematica.
- (cryptography) Socialist millionaire problem.
- (computing) Supplementary Multilingual Plane (in Unicode).
- (computing) Support and Maintenance Package.
- Scalp MicroPigmentation