- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkɝsɪv/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkɜːsɪv/
Audio (US) (file)
- Running; flowing.
- (of writing) Having successive letters joined together.
- (grammar) Of or relating to a grammatical aspect relating to an action that occurs in a straight line.
having successive letters joined together
cursive (plural cursives)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
cursive f (plural cursives)
- cursive letter