Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: düster
duster (plural dusters)
- An object, now especially a cloth, used for dusting surfaces etc.
- Someone who dusts.
- A light, loose-fitting long coat.
- (paper-making) A revolving wire-cloth cylinder which removes the dust from rags, etc.
- (milling) A blowing-machine for separating the flour from the bran.
- (oil and gas) A dry drill hole, one that does not produce oil or gas.
- (military, informal) A vehicle-mounted, multi-barrelled, anti-aircraft gun.
- (Philippines) A sundress.
- (education) A block of felt strips, shaped ergonomically, used to remove chalk from a blackboard.
object used for dusting
person who dusts
a light, loose-fitting long coat
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked
- Alternative form of
- duster in Duden online