Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- to charge more money than the correct amount or to surpass a certain limit while charging a bill
- to continue to charge an electric device beyond its electrical capacity
- To charge or load too heavily; to burden; to oppress.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Sir Walter Raleigh to this entry?)
- To fill too full; to crowd.
- Our language is overcharged with consonants.
- To exaggerate.
- to overcharge a description
to charge more than correct amount
to overcharge an electric device
overcharge (plural overcharges)