Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈsʌpɚ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈsʌpə/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ʌpə(ɹ)
- Food consumed before going to bed.
- Any meal eaten in the evening; dinner eaten in the evening, rather than at noon.
- (Scotland, Northern Ireland, slang) A meal from a chip shop consisting of a deep-fried food with chips.
- a fish supper; a pizza supper
food before going to bed
dinner at night
- To consume a snack before retiring.
- To eat dinner (see above).
to eat dinner
supper (plural suppers)
supper m or f