Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (General American) IPA(key): /wəˈnɛvɚ/, /hwəˈnɛvɚ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /wəˈnɛvə/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɛvə(ɹ)
- At any time that.
- Visit whenever you want to.
- Every time that.
- Whenever he has a pair of aces, his eyelids twitch.
- (Ireland, Southern US) When.
- Whenever I was a child, I lived in Arkansas.
at any time that
every time that
when — see when
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked