Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (General American) IPA(key): /wəˈnɛvɚ/, /hwəˈnɛvɚ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /wəˈnɛvə/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɛvə(ɹ)
whenever (not comparable)
- At whatever time.
- Visit whenever you want to.
- Every time.
- Whenever he has a pair of aces, his eyelids twitch.
- (Ireland, Southern US) When.
- Whenever I was a child, I lived in Arkansas.
at whatever time
when — see when
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked